NDNU Teaching Online/Remote through Spring Semester 2021
On Mobile? Click the white Menu icon in the gold header bar to see your Student, Campus Life, and other information tabs!
Have you submitted your graduation application yet?
Students expecting to complete their last class in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021
should Apply to Graduate today!
Welcome to NDNU!
Fall 2020-2021 Term I Course Evaluations
If you are taking Fall 2020-2021 Term I courses, please look for the ‘You have an active survey’ link in the left sidebar. You will be able to access surveys 10/12/2020 at 9:00am until 10/30/2020 at 4:00pm.
Note: if you see WIP instead of a letter grade, that means that the faculty member has not yet entered your grade; s/he has until 10/30/2020 at 4:00pm to post grades.
What is my username?
Your username is your NDNU student/employee ID number. If your ID number begins with a zero, then any zero preceding the numbers 1-9 will be omitted. For example, if John Doe's ID number is 001234, he'll type 1234 in the ID Number field (box to the right of the silhouette of a person at the top right of this page).
What is my password?
If you’re a new student or faculty, look for an email Subject: “Your Campus Portal login info” in your NDNU email account.
If you don't know your password:
- Type your NDNU ID Number in the field next to the Profile icon (a silhouette of a person) at the top of this page.
- Click "I forgot my password," then click Send New Password.
- Log-in to your NDNU email account to retrieve that password. (If you're not a current student or faculty-staff, so don't have an NDNU email account, the password will be sent to your primary email address in our records.) Use this password to,
- Log-in to Campus Portal.
- After you log-in, be sure to change your password to what you want this way:
- Click the Profile icon.
- Click My Profile and Settings.
- Expand Password & Privacy.
- Click the down arrow to the right of Change Password.
- Type the password you used in step 4 in the Old Password field, then a new password in the New and Confirm fields
Passwords must be between 8 and 16 characters long. It must have at least one upper-case letter (A-Z), at least one lower-case letter (a-z), and at least one numeral (0-9). Optional: you can include non-alphabetic characters (such as !, $, #, %).
Note: the NDNU Moodle online courses system uses the same log-in as Campus Portal. When you reset your password on Campus Portal, your Moodle password will be updated to that same password within twenty minutes.
If you are still having difficulties logging in, contact the NDNU Office of Information Technology Help Desk by submitting a Help Desk Support Request,
emailing email@example.com, or calling 650-508-3555.