Welcome to NDNU!
Fall 2021-2022 Term I Course Evaluations
If you are taking Fall 2021-2022 Term I courses, please look for the ‘You have an active survey’ link in the left sidebar. You will be able to access surveys 10/11/2021 at 9:00am until 10/27/2021 at 4:00pm.
What is my username?
Your username is your NDNU student/employee ID number. If your ID number begins with a zero, then any zero preceding the numbers 1-9 will be omitted. For example, if John Doe's ID number is 001234, he'll type 1234 in the ID Number field (box to the right of the silhouette of a person at the top right of this page).
What is my password?
If you’re a new student or faculty, look for an email Subject: “Your Campus Portal login info” in your NDNU email account.
If you don't know your password:
- Type your NDNU ID Number in the field next to the Profile icon (a silhouette of a person) at the top of this page.
- Click "I forgot my password," then click Send New Password.
- Log-in to your NDNU email account to retrieve that password. (If you're not a current student or faculty-staff, so don't have an NDNU email account, the password will be sent to your primary email address in our records.) Use this password to,
- Log-in to Campus Portal.
- After you log-in, be sure to change your password to what you want this way:
- Click the Profile icon.
- Click My Profile and Settings.
- Expand Password & Privacy.
- Click the down arrow to the right of Change Password.
- Type the password you used in step 4 in the Old Password field, then a new password in the New and Confirm fields
Passwords must be between 8 and 16 characters long. It must have at least one upper-case letter (A-Z), at least one lower-case letter (a-z), and at least one numeral (0-9). Optional: you can include non-alphabetic characters (such as !, $, #, %).
If you are still having difficulties logging in, contact the NDNU Office of Information Technology Help Desk by submitting a Help Desk Support Request,
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 650-508-3555.